[Fwd: Looking for a sponsor]

----- Forwarded message from Kees Leune <kees@leune.org> -----

Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:16:42 +0100
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Subject: Looking for a sponsor
From: Kees Leune <kees@leune.org>

Hello everyone,

Over the course of the previous few years, I have developed an
application that is widely in use by a community that revolves around
simulated air traffic control and piloting over the Internet. The two
major networks (vatsim and ivao) have adopted my software as "software
of choice".

From the start, the application has been developed as a TCL/TK
application and it was designed with portability in mind. Now that the
software is stable in terms of functionality, I would like to contribute
it to the Debian community. As such, I have prepared a package with the
help of Joost van Baal and now I am looking for a sponsor.

More information about my products may be found at http://www.leune.org,
in particularly at http://www.leune.org/pcproxy/. The Debian packages
are unpublished, but can be reviewed at
http://www.leune.org/pcproxy/debian/. The most recent version of the
package is version 1.0.3-6.

The description of the package follows:

    Allows multiple clients to connect to an fsd-protocol based network,
    such as Vatsim or IVAO, while only one connection is made to the
    network. In tech-terms, it is a multi-connect masquerading proxy for
    fsd traffic over TCP/IP.

Thank you for any responses,

Kees Leune
----- End forwarded message -----