Request for upload

Robert McQueen has been sponsoring my packages, but he hasn't been
responding to my emails recently. Two of my packages have been accepted
into the archive, but I have newer versions which close bugs and which
haven't yet been uploaded. I would be grateful if somebody could upload
them for me.

They are:

- gtk-led-askpass 0.6-1
  <http://muse.19inch.net/~daf/debian/sid/gtk-led-askpass_0.6-1.dsc>

- kanjipad 2.0.0-4
  <http://muse.19inch.net/~daf/debian/sid/kanjipad_2.0.0-4.dsc>

I have a third package, ruby-gnome2, which is not yet in the archive. I
am looking for some feedback on the quality of the package.

- ruby-gnome2 0.8.1-3
  http://muse.19inch.net/~daf/debian/sid/ruby-gnome2_0.8.1-3.dsc

All of these packages should be apt-get-able with the following
sources.list lines:

  deb http://muse.19inch.net/~daf/debian/ sid/
  deb-src http://muse.19inch.net/~daf/debian/ sid/

Thanks!