Need a sponsor, please help ! New software: Domain Technologie Control

Hi !

I've been trying to contact debian's dev team manytime to find someone to be my
sponsor, but faild. Please contact me, my software needs to be uploaded for
testing. It's already on the way for BSD, it would be cool to have it in Debian
also.

DTC is a set of PHP scripts and a web interface that manage a MySQL database
that handles all the host information. It generates backup scripts, statistic
calculation scripts, and config files for bind, Apache, qmail, and proftpd,
using a single system UID/GID. With DTC, you can delegate the task of creating
subdomains, email, and FTP accounts to users for the domain names they own,
and monitor bandwidth per user and service.

Debian packaging is already done and working. Project page is:

http://www.gplhost.com/?rub=softwares&sousrub=dtc

Debian repository is available too.

Please contact me using this mailbox.

Regards,