Re: debhelper not using debian/<package>/

On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 01:42:40PM -0800, ms419@freezone.co.uk wrote:
> Why is debhelper using debian/tmp/ as build directory, instead of
> debian/<package>/?
As people has said, it is the compatibility version.

> It is a kernel module source package; I build it using make-kpkg. I
> used dh_make to create it. Here it is, FWIW
> (http://newcgi.sfu.ca/~jdbates/debian/pool/bluetooth-alsa/bluetooth-
> alsa-source_200412050-1_all.deb)

Strange, dh_make should of put a compat file in the debian directory.

I haven't had much feedback about dh_make's behaviour on kernel
module packages, did it behave itself?

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer