`tcpshow` package

Greetings!

I recently noticed there was no debian package for `tcpshow` (nor is
tcpshow even being maintained currently) so I've taken the liberty of
putting together a package for tcpshow.  I've got the package on-line,
as well as my sources, at http://sodaphish.com/tcpshow_1.74-1_i386.deb
and http://sodaphish.com/tcpshow-1.74.tar.gz.  I've read over the New
Maintainer's Guide and I don't have an Advocate; the suggestion in the
New Maintainer's Guide was that I contact this list to get the ball
rolling on either becoming a maintainer or getting my package adopted.

Anyone want to be my Advocate or adopt my package?

Cheers!
-C

=====
C.J. Steele, CISSP <coreyjsteele@yahoo.com>