Re: RFS: asc - turn-based strategy game

On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 02:05:31PM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> > I'm looking for one-time-sponsor for my package asc.
> > Usually Matthew Palmer uploads asc package for me, but he doesn't respond
> > for my mails so I'm looking for someone else to upload it this time.
>
> I haven't gotten any e-mails from you since the automated upload e-mail.
> Check your mail logs.

Hmm..

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:19:18 +0200
From: Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo <fenio@o2.pl>
To: mpalmer@debian.org
Subject: new asc

I didn't receive any returning mail with errors :/

> I've also been on holidays for the past week, which
> makes it a little hard to respond (although that isn't a problem you can do
> much about).

Yeah I know. My mistake. I should check that first on db.debian.org.
Sorry for disturbing you on holidays... hope you spent them well ;)

> The other problem is that asc is a mammoth package, which
> takes several days to build on my incredibly underpowered autobuilder.
>
> I'm planning on looking at the package tomorrow and making the upload then
> if all is well.

Great. Thank you.

regards
fEnIo
--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska