Re: RFS: asc - turn-based strategy game

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 08:32:24AM +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> I'm looking for one-time-sponsor for my package asc.
> Usually Matthew Palmer uploads asc package for me, but he doesn't respond
> for my mails so I'm looking for someone else to upload it this time.

I haven't gotten any e-mails from you since the automated upload e-mail.
Check your mail logs.  I've also been on holidays for the past week, which
makes it a little hard to respond (although that isn't a problem you can do
much about).  The other problem is that asc is a mammoth package, which
takes several days to build on my incredibly underpowered autobuilder.

I'm planning on looking at the package tomorrow and making the upload then
if all is well.

- Matt