Re: debmake or dh-make, what should I use?

#include <hallo.h>
* martin f krafft [Sun, Oct 17 2004, 11:45:34AM]:

> And about dh-make... stop using it anyway. Either switch to using
> cdbs, or get a hang of packaging so that you don't have to call this

I disagree. cdbs sucks when it comes to some "advanced" extensions that
its creators did not think about.

> somewhat limited tool. Or do you think it's a feature to require you
> to first delete 10-20 files to be left with the 5 or 7 that really
> matter?

Do you really think that deleting dh_ calls (instead of commenting them)
is wise?

Regards,
Eduard.
--
Everything is illusion. Constructs of language, light, metaphor; nothing
is real.                                          -- Babylon 5, Season 4