Re: RFS: pmock - python module for unit testing using mock objects

On Sunday 03 Oct 2004 08:40, Jan Alonzo wrote:

> Duh! Here are the sources:
>
> deb http://www.unpluggable.com/debian unstable/
> deb-src http://www.unpluggable.com/debian unstable/

A couple of points:

 - Shouldn't this package be arch: All? It looks like pure Python to me.
 - Python packages that provide libraries are usually named python-<name>, so
   I think pmock should be "python-pmock".

There is a draft Python policy here, which you should read:

http://people.debian.org/~joss/python/python-policy-draft.txt

I will sponsor this package for you if no-one else has volunteered.