Re: RFS: pmock - python module for unit testing using mock objects

Will Newton <will@misconception.org.uk> writes:

<snip>

Hi,

> A couple of points:
>
>  - Shouldn't this package be arch: All? It looks like pure Python to me.

Ok, set to All.

>  - Python packages that provide libraries are usually named python-<name>, so
>    I think pmock should be "python-pmock".
>
> There is a draft Python policy here, which you should read:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~joss/python/python-policy-draft.txt

Thanks for pointing this out. I renamed the package to python-pmock and also
provided a python2.3-pmock package. With these changes, should I bump up the
package version to 0.3-2?

> I will sponsor this package for you if no-one else has volunteered.

Thank you!

Regards,

--
Jan Alonzo                          <jmalonzo@unpluggable.com>