Re: RFS: sidplay-libs, sidplay

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 07:28:14AM +0200, Laszlo 'GCS' Boszormenyi wrote:
> Exactly; if there's no change in the upstream version (like this case),
>then it is not uploaded again. I know this is a little bug as
>mentors.debian.net does not host the whole Debian tree, but dupload does
>not know it. So, as sidplay-libs 2.1.0-2 is in the archive, and I have
>done only -3 and -4, dupload uploaded only the diff. It is a feature.

Please see the -sa option of dpkg-buildpackage:

       -si, -sa, -sd
              These options control whether the original source
              archive is included in the upload generated by
              dpkg-buildpackage and dpkg-genchanges if any source is
              being generated (ie, -b or -B haven't been used).

              By default, or if -si is specified, the original source
              will be included if the version number ends in -0 or
              -1, ie if the Debian revision part of the version
              number is 0 or 1.

              -sa forces the inclusion of the original source; -sd
              forces its exclusion and includes only the diff.

>Please fetch the sidplay-libs_2.1.0.orig.tar.gz from your Debian mirror.

Will do.

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`. Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' : Free Operating System | Monash University  VIC 3800  Australia