Re: help converting from latex2html

Blars Blarson <blarson@blars.org> wrote:

> 1. Get some help to fix the latex.

This hthtml.sty is really dumb.

In the attached patch, I replaced hthtml.sty with hyperref.sty. There
are still some warnings by pdflatex, but they don't matter. The pdf file
will be better than with hthtml.sty.

latex2html does not know about hyperref (which I'd consider a bug for
latex2html, not even wishlist, but minor), but the displayed text is
okay, probably the same as in the original. You can submit this for
upstream inclusion (I don't consider my contribution copyrightable, but
if you like, GPL is okay).

Regards, Frank

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie