help converting from latex2html

I would like to like to build and include the documentation with
ecartis to fix bug 147813.  After fixing the /usr/local assumtions,
without latex2html theis an error:

latex ecartis
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.4.5)
(./ecartis.tex
LaTeX2e <2001/06/01>
Babel <v3.7h> and hyphenation patterns for american, french, ngerman, nohyphena
tion, loaded.
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/book.cls
Document Class: book 2001/04/21 v1.4e Standard LaTeX document class
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/bk10.clo)) (./ecartis.sty)

! LaTeX Error: File `hthtml.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

This file is only in latex2html which is non-free, and I don't know
latex to fix it.

My options seem to be:

1. Get some help to fix the latex.
2. Add a separate documentation package in contrib.
3. Continue shipping without documentation.

The first is best, and hopefully will be relitivly easy.  I think I
saw bug reports about other packages swithcing, but I didn't pay much
attention.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html