Re:sponsoship

I am a Ugandan in East Africa. I am writing requesting
to be sponsored here in Uganda.  I did a Diploma in
Business Administration (DBA).  I would like to pursue
a Degree course in Business Administration and
marketing next year starting from August, 2005.  Since
I did a Diploma in the same field - a Degree will take
me only two years.

My mother is a secretary in a school and we are 6
children, myself being the 4th born.  My father is a
peasant (no job).

Awaiting your reply

Yours sincerely,

Chao Linda