RFS: gnotify -- a notification service for many desktop-environments and WM's

Hi debian-mentors!

First of all, the most important information:

===========

* Package name    : gnotify
  Version         : 0.8
  Upstream Author : Marius M. M. <DevilX33@hotmail.com>
* URL             : http://gnotify.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : a notification service for many desktop-environments
and WM's

 GNotify is a little daemon written in C using GTK. It provides
 (like the KDE KNotify-system) a notification-service for
 Gnome/XFce/FVWM/Fluxbox/Enlightenment and other
 Desktop-Environments/WindowManagers.

===========

I'm packaging gnotify for about a month now, and I thought that it would
be nice to have it in Debian directly also.
Although gnotify is still far away from getting finished (espacially
regarding documentation), it already provides good functionality.

The latest version of gnotity can be downloaded from
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnotify/
, whereas version 0.8-9 is the first one that is completely
lintian-clean (the only warnings that remain are those:

W: gnotify source: configure-generated-file-in-source config.status
W: gnotify source: configure-generated-file-in-source config.log

but I've read this can be ignored when beeing sure that the noted files
are removed by debian/rules clean, which I'm quite sure about).
To be honest, linda still finds an error:

E: gnotify; Package contains autoconf-generated files.

but I've absolutely no idea which files could be blamed for that. Please
let me know what I've made wrong here.

gnotify can also be fetched via apt by easily adding the following line
to the sources.list:

deb http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

As you can see in the changelog, it took me several tries until I
finally got a lintian-clean package.
Although I think I've read the most important parts of manuals for New
Maintainers, references for developers and so on, it is still quite
possibly that I'm violating one or more Debian Policies. Please let me
know in this case.

I'd be very thankful for any notes and / or sponsorships.

Kind regards,
  Simon

PS: I've already filed a bug against [1]wnpp, which I close in version
0.8-9; the latest version is 0.8-10