Re: DD packages overview vs bugs

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 11:35:37AM +0200, Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
> [...], after merkel is unrestricted (or more correct: after I'm
> able to login to merkel again), I'll add an extra script that
> transfers this data via another way from spohr to merkel if login is
> restricted (slowing the transfer a bit down, and only every three
> hours, and causing more traffic than rsync).
 Have you changed it? It's working again, thanks anyway.
Well, I think I got a bad moment of
http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kernel-patch-2.4-grsecurity.html
as it says conflicting facts:
- "Problems: # The package has not yet entered testing  even though the
  5-day delay is over. Check why." Clicking on it, I get a message that
  the most recent version of it in testing.
- Also "Testing Status: 5 days old (needed 5 days) Valid candidate" (not
  'going in today' message)
-  "Other available versions" shows the old version in testing.

I am sure it will be all right when the page is re-created next time,
but one may sync the events in time, so differences do not happen like
this.

Thanks for listening,
Laszlo/GCS