Re: DD packages overview vs bugs

* GCS (gcs@lsc.hu) [040423 20:10]:
>  I have just noticed, that on the summary page of my packages[1] the
> already closed bugs still shown in xmms-blursk. On the PTS page I can
> see that the bugs are closed, and will be archived in 26 days. Is it
> normal, ie why I can't see the same with cvs2svn, where I also have
> closed bugs going to be archived, but not showing up at the summary
> page?

Actually,  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php is stalled for now
because merkel is restricted because of the recent kernel exploits,
and so the information push from spohr (where the information is
collected) to merkel (where http://qa.debian.org/developer.php is)
doesn't work any more. Sorry for this problem.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/