Re: RFS: lksctp - user level libraries and header files for kernel SCTP implementation

Michael, Anibal and d-m folks,

> >I'm still looking for a sponsor for the lksctp-tools package.
> >Is nobody interested or is the packages quality not good enough?

I'm interesting in lksctp-tools.
If no other candidate, I would like to become sponsor.

> It's a good contribution to debian. I hope somebody will uploaded it.
> I'm not a DD yet, so I can't help to upload it.

Already I have sponsored for sctp userland deb which made by Anibal.
Unfortunately, I have not used/tested lksctp-tools yet.

--
ARAKI Yasuhiro
A Debian Official Developer <ar@debian.org>