RFS: lksctp - user level libraries and header files for kernel SCTP implementation

Dear mentors,

I started building packages for the lksctp project and am now looking for a sponsor willing to assist as I would like to get them into the main debian archive. I think having proper SCTP support would be a great addition to Debian and its networking capabilities.
There is already a RFP: wnpp #199972.

So here follows a short description:

The Linux Kernel Stream Control Transmission Protocol (lksctp) project is an implementation of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) in the Linux kernel. The primary goal of this project is to provide user applications with a viable SCTP solution by incorporating features and functions defined in the following documents: ... (for further information see link above)

I split the project up into four packages:
libsctp1_1.0.0-1_i386.deb libs
libsctp-dev_1.0.0-1_i386.deb libdevel
lksctp-tools_1.0.0-1_i386.deb base
lksctp-tools-doc_1.0.0-1_all.deb doc

The corresponding sources.list entries are:
deb http://www.teco.edu/~biebl/debian ./
deb-src http://www.teco.edu/~biebl/debian ./

The packages were built under Debian/unstable.

These are my first official debian packages so I would be very grateful if somebody more experienced would take the time to review them and give me some advises.

Any feedback appreciated.

Best regards,
Michael Biebl

E-Mail: biebl@teco.edu
WWW: http://www.teco.edu/

TecO (Telecooperation Office) Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str.1
University of Karlsruhe 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany