RFS: kmuddy - KDE Mud Client

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my package. KMuddy is a mud client for kde. [1]
It supports triggers, aliases, advanced scripting and much more. It's a
decent mud client in any measure.

Here goes relevant information:

Package name: kmuddy
Version: 0.6.1
Upstream author: Tomas Mecir <kmuddy@kmuddy.org>
 KMuddy is a MUD client for KDE desktop environment. It should work on any OS
 that can run KDE. This includes UNIX/Linux systems and maybe some more...
 It supports triggers, aliases, advanced scripting with any language which
 supports standard input/output and much more.

Thank you in advance. You can download the package from my webpage [2].

--
  Mika Hämäläinen
  mika.j.hamalainen@tut.fi

  [2] http://wande.ton.tut.fi/debian/kmuddy/kmuddy-0.6.1/