Intrest in becoming a Debian developer

Hi

My name is Nima Talebi and I'd like to become a Debian developer.

The package I'd like to start with is called mkfire, written in python,
creates iptables script based on two simple config files. (I have
already written the manpages, README, TODO & BUG, examples etc for
/usr/share/doc and created a debian package.)

If there is any other information I need to supply, I would be more than
happy to do so.

As for someone who knows who I am, an x-developer, Andrew Howell, is a
good friend of mine, who also was my manager while I worked at Informed
Technology (ftp.wa.au.debian.org).

My current job is as a network/systems administrator at JCorp Pty Ltd.

Thankyou for your time,

Nima