Re: Intrest in becoming a Debian developer

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 01:38:04PM +0800, Nima Talebi wrote:
> My name is Nima Talebi and I'd like to become a Debian developer.
Good for you Nima.

> The package I'd like to start with is called mkfire, written in python,
> creates iptables script based on two simple config files. (I have
> already written the manpages, README, TODO & BUG, examples etc for
> /usr/share/doc and created a debian package.)
>
> If there is any other information I need to supply, I would be more than
> happy to do so.
You probably want to read the FAQ about what else you need to do.
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html

- Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer