Re: Support

Martin Braure de Calignon wrote:

> I'm Martin, from france. I really want to help debian project. I've
> just finish ce debian developper guide.
> Does somebody want to support me ?
> Do you need some more specifical informations about me ?

The first step is to decide how you want to help Debian, and the second
step is to start doing it.  :)

If you want to package software for Debian, then find a program that you
would like to work on, and create a package for it.  You can use this
mailing list to ask questions or find a sponsor to upload your package.

If you aren't sure where to start, check the to-do list for ideas:

  http://www.debian.org/devel/todo/