Re: Problem with Files section in .changes

On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 03:09:28PM +0200, Steffen Nissen <lukesky@diku.dk> wrote:
> Yeah, it seems like this is the problem, but since this is my first
> attempt at a debian package, I do not know how to fix it. I have
> attached my debian/control file for people to see and correct, since I
> obviously does not know how to fix it.
 Well, it's easy enough to fix, and you should read about the required
files in a control file. The minus sign is there because something is
missing before that, see the .deb's record of the same line, and you
will find out.

> Source: libfann1
Section: <something_which_suits_this_package>
> Maintainer: Steffen Nissen <lukesky@diku.dk>
> Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.0.0)
> Standards-Version: 3.6.0
 FYI: the latest Standards-Version is 3.6.1.0 (the last digit is
optional).

Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS