Re: Problem with Files section in .changes

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 11:53, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > apt-get update
> > > apt-get upgrade
> >
> > Thanks, but dpkg-dev is already the newest version (I am using testing),
> > should I get it from unstable?
>
> All packages should be built in sid environment.
> So you can either upgrade your system to unstable, or build your
> packages with pbuilder.
>
> regards
> fEnIo

Tried to build it with pbuilder, but still the same problem. Am I doing
something wrong?

I used pbuilder like this:
pbuilder create --distribution sid
pdebuild --distribution sid

If others would give it a try, then the debian dir is included in this
download:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fann/fann-1.1.0.tar.bz2?download

--
Steffen Nissen
Project Administrator - Fast Artificial Neural Network Library (fann)