Re: RFS: stripclub - Online Comic Reader/Archiver

Benjamin Cutler wrote:
Jepri wrote:

In Debian, /etc/alternatives/x-www-browser is a link to an installed browser.

That might not be the users first choice of browser, but that's another fight for another time.

Alright, that works for Debian, but I'm guessing there's not much of a standard Linux-wide?

I suspect each distro will have its own standard. There's nothing in the current LSB, unless I missed a paragraph somewhere.

Freedesktop.org might have something helpful though.