Re: RFS: mp3gain -- Lossless mp3 normalizer with statistical analysis

Hi,

> Update: I've just tested the build on merulo.d.o (ia64), no problem
> there.

This is  good news. Thanks to you and Aaron for trying this out.

> OTOH, you should really fix those warnings (the same ones
> you see when compiling on i386).

I fixed the compile warnings. But during debuild, dpkg-source still
gives some warnings about files without final newline in the original
source. Is this a problem?

I also set architecture to any, updated the standards version and
cleaned up debian/rules. Anybody got more comments? The current
version is again at
http://www.ph.tum.de/~sfritsch/apt/unstable

Cheers,
Stefan