RFS: netowx - networking utilities

Hello.

I'm looking for sponsor for my newly created package netwox.
Netwox is very powerful utility combained with many small
"sub-utilities"[1].

Here goes relevant information:

Package name : netwox
Version : 5.12.0
Upstream Author : Laurent Constantin <laurent.constantin@aql.fr>
License : GPL
Description : Toolbox netwox helps to find and solve network problems.

It provides more than 150 tools :
 - clients and servers
 - DNS, FTP, HTTP, NNTP, SMTP, TELNET protocols
 - ping, scan, traceroute
 - sniffing and spoofing tools
 - etc.

Those tools can be used to quickly spot a problem in a complex network.
They are oriented towards network administrators and security auditors.

I'll be very thankful for sponsoring it to me. I can't upload it myself
yet, because I'm not Debian developer (last stage now [2]).

Beware that if you kindly agree to sponsor this package, you will also
have to sponsor another one. Library related to this package[3][4].

If you are interested in sponsoring this package, you can download it
from my webpage[5]. It's lintian and linda clean.

Thanks in advance.

regards
fEnIo

[2] http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=fenio%40o2.pl
[4] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2004/debian-mentors-200404/msg00044.html
[5] http://skawina.eu.org/netwox/

--
      _     Bartosz Feński | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska