Re: About Package Creation... (sarge vs sid)

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 06:12:52PM -0700, Benjamin Cutler wrote:
> Just how important is it that a package be created on a box running sid?
> I'm currently running sarge, and would like to package a program myself
> instead of waiting for somebody else, but I'm not sure I want to start
> running sid just so I can do that.
Benjamin answered you already.

> I currently have an RFP out on wnpp to see if somebody else will pick it
> up, but if nobody picks it up in a week or so I'll just do it myself if
> possible. If I were to do so, could I respond to my own RFP and take it
> over?
You should retitle it to ITP and start packaging it.
Just read how to solve these issues on http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

regards
fEnIo
--
      _     Bartosz Feński | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska