RFS: atanks, A scorched earth clone

Atanks is a GPL'd game based on scorched earth which is a old DOS game that was called the mother of all games. It is a multi-player, turn-based, artilary stratagy game with many large weapons to blow of your friends with. It's big fun. For more info http://gaim.sourceforge.net

You've probably guessed that I'm looking for a sponser.
I've packaged it as best I could since it's the first one I've tried. I've tested it as best I could and I don't think it has any problems. Here's the related files:
http://members.ispwest.com/polygons/debian/atanks_1.1.0-1.diff.gz
http://members.ispwest.com/polygons/debian/atanks_1.1.0-1.dsc
http://members.ispwest.com/polygons/debian/atanks_1.1.0-1_i386.changes
http://members.ispwest.com/polygons/debian/atanks_1.1.0-1_i386.deb

I hope you'll at least play the game to see if you like it.