Re: Package scponly

* Thomas Wana <thomas@wana.at> [2003-05-28 08:12]:

> Am Dienstag, 27. Mai 2003 23:06 schrieben Sie:
> >
> > Please, consider checking rssh for a package that does what scponly is
> > supposed to be.

(...)

> Some of my colleagues use scponly, so I think that these features
> are useful and scponly should be debianized... thus I think, that
> the "bug" should be closed, and the package provided. What do you
> think?

I use scponly but didn't bother to upload so if you need sponsorship
drop me a mail.

I prefere scponly over rssh since it by now also supports rsync and the
like which I use for bandwidth efficient site updates.

yours Martin
--
<maxx@debian.org> --------------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
           GPG / PGP encrypted and signed messages preferred