Re: Querying what packages are installed in postinst

Mike Hommey wrote:

It's a bit much for too few. Just take a look at my mozilla-tabextensions package, for instance. I think this is the best way to handle the situation.

BTW, I'm currently writing a mozilla extensions mini-policy, which should be done by tomorrow, I'll send it on debian-devel for comments.

Thanks for the help, i've solved the problem now... the newest firebird testing package has update-mozilla-firebird-chrome, which means I can do away with all the grep and sed fun I was using previously and do a solution which works with firebird,snapshot and normal mozilla all in one even if one is installed later than my packge was.

Thanks,
Alan