Re: ITA wmakerconf, wmakerconf-data (will need a sponsor)

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Bastian Kleineidam wrote:

> On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 03:06:19AM -0400, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> > I am adopting wmakerconf and wmakerconf-data packages -- I've already
> > debianized the newest upstream versions (2.9 and 0.80.0 respectively) and
> Can you upload the packages somewhere for review?

OK, you can now find them (i386, powerpc and source packages for
wmakerconf and wmakerconf-data) at:
deb http://borex.princeton.edu/~kmccarty/ unstable main
deb-src http://borex.princeton.edu/~kmccarty/ unstable main

regards,

--
Kevin McCarty                Physics Department
kmccarty@princeton.edu       Princeton University