Looking for a sponsor to adopt distributed-net

Hi all,

Noèle Koethe is looking for someone to adopt distributed-net (client) and
distributed-net-pproxy (personnal proxy). (see bug 185016)

The two main task before adopting this package is to split it for the
different architecture ( we have'nt the source, so the version number
is different for different architecture ), and to find a sponsor.

The first task (not an easy one) is close to be done (I think). You
can find the result of my work here:
http://l.leguyader.free.fr/distributed-net for http access and
deb http://l.leguyader.free.fr distributed-net/
deb-src http://l.leguyader.free.fr distributed-net/
for apt-get access.

Things that remain:
- check carefully the differents packages.
- understand which core
  (http://www.distributed.net/download/clients.php) to package for
  s390 and alpha.

The second task, find a sponsor, is not an easy one too, and is the reason
of this mail, because Noele haven't time to sponsor me.

I hope to find one here. Thanks.

PS: Please, excuse my poor english speaking, I'm a French manner.

--
JabberID: loico@jabber.org

Toy Story: > US$174M domestic box office receipts and an Oscar so far.