Looking for sponsor for ntaim

I've been waiting for an update to Debian's package of ntaim for awhile
and since it finally got orphaned I want to take it over.

I already have a working package based on the 1045466052 release from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tame/ I should have it uploaded to m.d.n
whenever they activate my account.

I've been using my package which fixes bugs #180795 (grave) and #190296
(normal, filed by myself to see if it the maintainer even payed
attention to his package. I think someone noticed me doing that one and
orphaned the package.)

Current package page: http://packages.debian.org/ntaim
Orphaned: http://bugs.debian.org/192650
--