Re: aag - wrapper for apt-get with support for recommend and suggests field

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 06:35:28PM -0500, EspeonEefi wrote:
> Did you get this from the line in the topic of #debian @
> irc.freenode.net? I jumped as well at first, but the apt that's MIA is
> the bot in that channel, not the program in sid, I think.

This is true. "use dpkg for now" means use the dpkg bot instead of apt
now :)

18:28 [freenode] -!- dpkg [~apt@rzlab.ucr.edu]
18:28 [freenode] -!-  ircname  : apt backup

I guess people have to word topics better or name their bots better ;)

Regards,
Josh

--
New PGP public key: 0x27AFC3EE