Re: RFS: eli -- compiler cunstruction kit

Frank> eli is a set of tools for compiler construction (lexer, parser
Frank> generators, handling of semantic analysis with AGs, commandline
Frank> parser generator, debugging tools, ...) that integrates and
Frank> unites all of the tools so you have not to worry about their
Frank> interaction.  It generates executables or C-source code.

Frank> Documentation is provided in texinfo format. eli-doc contains
Frank> it also in html and ps format, hence the split.

Hi, I once played with eli and I remember it as a huge beast with many
pieces.  I think further splitting might be better, for example,
eli-parser, eli-atg, and so on.

Just my 2c.

--
"This is the patent age of new inventions
For killing bodies, and for saving souls,