Re: Request for sponsor to become a new maintainer.

"Erik Welander" <erikwelander@hotmail.com> writes:

> Request for sponsor to become a new maintainer.
>
> My name is Erik Welander, and I am making a request for sponsorship in
> order to become a new maintainer for a package I have created and
> tested. I have read the New Maintainer's Guide and followed these
> directions when creating the package.
>
> Description of Package:
> Name: aspell-sv_1.3.8-1_i386.deb
> Functionality: Provides spell checking functionality for Swedish texts
> as well as automated spell checking abilities from within Abiword for
> the Swedish language. The library is licensed LGPL.

This package has already been packaged and uploaded to the archive.
See http://bugs.debian.org/168547.

To avoid duplicate work such as this in the future, please check the
WNPP pages and file an ITP "bug" before making the package.  See
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ for more information.

--
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less
than half of you half as well as you deserve.