Re: Initial Contact

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 01:29:39PM +0200, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> Hi,

> Emphasis on _long_. (Does anybody know why new maintainer
> approvals seem to be stalled (again)?)

<mode type="flame">
No. And probably is better not to ask, to avoid any further delays. ;)
</mode>

Just keep the good job, get some sponsor, upload regularly your packages with
the regular bug fixes/feature improvements/new upstream releases and hope for
the best while waiting, as everybody else.

mooch

--
I say NO to WAR. Not with my silence. Not with my blessing. Say NO now

Jesus Climent | Unix SysAdm | Helsinki, Finland | pumuki.hispalinux.es
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69
 Registered Linux user #66350 proudly using Debian Sid & Linux 2.4.20

Kill every human on the planet?  Sounds like a good idea! But first, we
should concentrate on more immediate goals.
		--Jeffrey Goines (12 Monkeys)