Re: RFS: faqomatic

Hi Francesco,

Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 09:24:37AM -0500, Jereme Corrado wrote:
> > 	The current faqomatic maintainer has put the package up for
> > adoption and has kindly agreed to let me take it over.  I have
> > packaged the newest upstream version and am looking for a sponsor, any
> > takers?
> >

> Me if you did not find yet anyone else. Please, provide pkg source
> details.

The source and binary packages for 2.717-1 can be found here.

http://rmcnet.cc/~jereme/debian

Last night, upstream released a new version, 2.718.  I will be
packaging that this evening so you may want to wait a day or two until
that is done.

Thank you so much for considering the sponsorship of this package.

Regards,
jereme

Jereme Corrado <jereme@restorative-management.com>
System Administrator