Got program, howto debianize ?

Hi debian people,

I wrote a program, and i would like to have it in debian format,
and if people like it in the debian releases. If packaging isn't
too difficult i would have no problems with debianizing it, but
it is not my first interest (packaging/installing etc). OTOH, maybe
it is fun to do, i've no idea what exacly it involves and how
difficult it is.
The program's source is at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~joshb/c/sede_1.9.tar.gz (its a "secure" voting
program, maybe debian can even use it for its voting :-) ).

Jos Boersema
(Also main author of manpages-nl, which someone else debianized and
uploaded into debian.)