RFS: autolog - Terminates connections for idle users

Hi all,

 I would like to adopt the 'autolog' package which has recently become
orphaned.  I am not a DD yet (going through NM process) and neither my AM
or advocate has much time to help me.

Would anyone be kind enough to check my package and tell me if it looks
OK? (and possibly upload).  It is available from: http://droflet.net/debian/

So far I have fixed one of the outstanding bugs, and will start to
incorporate the latest upstream source if I know that someone is willing
to sponsor me.  This is a very simple (one C file) package which wouldn't
take much time on your part.

Thanks,

 Paul.