Re: Adopting a package without being DD?

hello dariush...

Received at 2003-01-14 / 22:24 by Dariush Pietrzak:

>  I'd like to adopt qiv (bug #176329), but I am not a DD yet.
> I am using this package and don't want to see it removed. Should I file
> ITA?
>  Or maybe - how long should I wait for some real DD to take care of this
> package before filing ITA myself?

perhaps you should look for a sponsor (someone who would upload the
package for you), first.
otherwise you should not wait an arbitrary time to ITA, just do it. :)

cheers,
 sebastian

--
::: sebastian henschel