sponsor requested for foobillard

Hi,

My foobillard package should now be ready for public consumption,
so I would be grateful if someone would want to sponsor them.
The packages (source,i386 and powerpc) are available at:

deb http://www.xs4all.be/~gevaerts/debian/bin/powerpc ./
deb http://www.xs4all.be/~gevaerts/debian/bin/i386 ./
deb-src http://www.xs4all.be/~gevaerts/debian ./

They are lintian clean. linda complains about :
W: foobillard; Image file /usr/share/games/foobillard/blende.png is
   installed into /usr/lib.
(repeated for lots of png files)
I don't really understand the error, all files are in their correct
location after installation.

The open problems I had are all solved :
- the manpage is up to date
- the program now uses the non-free larabie fonts when available (they
  are Suggest:ed), and falls back to ttf-freefont ones (Depend:ed on).
  (the non-free fonts have also been removed from the .orig tarball)
  I also added a README.Debian to explain this.

Since this is my first package submission ever, I don't know much about
the sponsor process, so any help is appreciated.
I will spend the next few days getting familiar with gpg and friends,
and then probably apply for nm.

Frank