Incomplete packages for OSG uploaded

I've got "pre-alpha" packages of OpenSceneGraph packages up at
http://people.debian.org/~hvdm/, if anyone wishes to check it out.

I'm not planning to upload to Debian soon - I am waiting for the next
release of OSG, and also would prefer waiting until I can update my
system to the latest unstable, else I will have to build remotely on a
Debian machine.

A whole bunch of things I must still do:

- Decide whether the package descriptions are good enough
- Check whether I've included too much stuff in the -doc package
- Should the demos all go in /usr/bin, where they currently are?
- Then I should write man pages for all of them...
- And add menu entries for them, what section(s)?
- Find the openscenegraph-data copyright
- Do the shlibdep stuff
- Libraries should be built with -D_REENTRANT
- Allow building unoptimized/debug versions by setting variables
- compile static version, and without -fPIC, include in -dev package

Is it OK if there isn't a static version?

Comments welcome.

Thanks,
Hugo van der Merwe
--
The earth's surface is accelerating outward at 9.8 meters per sec^2
1024D/60715698: 5F2E 8EC2 E0A4 5D25 0569  F281 4A6C D76D 6071 5698