foobillard package

Hi,

I'm trying to package foobillard (http://foobillard.sunsite.dk/) for
debian. I have the following problems :

- I am not a DD, so I will need a sponsor (or the package will have to
  remain unofficial)
- foobillard is GPL, but is distributed with 3 non-free fonts (larabie).
  This means that either :
  a foobillard goes to non-free, which would be a pity.
  b The fonts are removed from the package, which gets foobillard to
    contrib, but with dependencies on ttf-larabie-straight and
    ttf-larabie-deco, both over 3 MB and 7 MB installed. This means one
    needs 17 MB diskspace instead of 1.3 MB
  c The fonts are replaced by free fonts. The upstream author would
    prefer not to do this, so this would be a debian-specific change.
    Also, it is not easy to find good-looking free decorative fonts.
  d solution (c), but use the original non-free fonts if they happen to
    be installed (maybe with a Suggests:). This would require some work.

What would be the best solution here ?

There are a few other issues, but they are less critical :
- the manpage is out of date (it is not supplied by upstream). The
  upstream author mentionned that on his system it started with an empty
  page. I do not know which distribution he uses. I cannot reproduce
  this on a debian system. If this is solved, the manpage may be
  accepted upstream. Unfortunately, I do not know much about *roff.

Preliminary packages are available at:
deb http://www.xs4all.be/~gevaerts/debian/bin/i386 ./
deb http://www.xs4all.be/~gevaerts/debian/bin/powerpc ./
deb-src http://www.xs4all.be/~gevaerts/debian ./
(i386 is currently out of date, but should build flawlessly)

The package is linda and lintian clean

Should I file an ITP bug?

Frank