RFS: libapache-requestnotes-perl (orphaned), libapache-authcookie-perl, libimager-perl

On Friday 26 December 2003 09:14 pm, Michael K. Edwards wrote:
> On Friday 26 December 2003 08:00 am, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > And libhttp-ghttp-perl is used by axkit which is ITA'ed.  So maybe the
> > person that ITA'ed axkit should also take these two packages.
>
> I am that person, and will happily take those packages.  I will probably
> also port axkit to another HTTP library at some point.
[snip]

I am also looking for an upload sponsor for my adoption of
libapache-requestnotes-perl and for the newly packaged
libapache-authcookie-perl and libimager-perl.  I selected
libapache-requestnotes-perl and libapache-authcookie-perl because I have also
ITA'ed axkit and related modules which depend on them.  I packaged
libimager-perl in response to someone's question about RGB<->HSV conversion
utilities in Perl.

Candidate packages are in my debarchiver repository at http://
www-static.sane.net/debian/.  They are lintian and linda clean, and
libapache-requestnotes-perl's debian/rules has been reworked to reflect what
I understand to be current packaging practice.  (I used dh-make-perl --cpan
to generate starting contents for the debian directories.)

The key with which they are signed (ID 7D3E9B5F) is one that I am using to
work through technical issues with auto-signing.  I would like some guidance
with regard to primary key / subkey best practices before I generate a
permanent private key and seek to join the web of trust.

- Michael