RFS(2): aespipe

Hi,

this my the second call for a sponsor for aespipe (ITP #215755), a
small AES encryption tool.

> * Package name    : aespipe
>   Version         : 2.1c
>   Upstream Author : Jari Ruusu <jari.ruusu@pp.inet.fi>
> * URL             : http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/aespipe
> * License         : GPL
>   Description     : AES-encryption tool for encrypted tar/cpio and loop-aes images
>
>  aespipe is an AES (Rijndael) encrypting/decrypting program that
>  reads from standard input and writes to standard output.
>  .
>  It can create and restore encrypted tar or cpio archives and
>  encrypt/decrypt loop-aes compatible encrypted disk images.
>  .
>  Together with the loop-aes-source package it can non-destructively
>  encrypt an existing (cleartext) harddrive partition.

Here is why you might find it useful:

  - Pipe anything through aespipe to have it AES en-/decrypted.
  - Create encrypted tar/cpio archives
  - Access loop-aes images on non-Linux systems or those
    with no kernel/userspace support for loop-aes.

  Most useful in conjunction with loop-aes (see ITP #111167).
  Then, it can:

  - Create mountable loop-aes encrypted ISO images.
  - Non-destructively convert an existing non-encrypted disk
    partition to a loop-aes encrypted partition.

I'd be grateful if anyone had the time to look at the package
and sponsor it. It's linda and lintian clean. You can find it
here:

  deb http://hinterhof.net/~max/debian ./
  deb-src http://hinterhof.net/~max/debian ./

Cheers
Max

--
Max Vozeler <max@hinterhof.net> GnuPG ID: B7CDA2DC
308E 81E7 B979 63BC A0E6  ED88 9D5B D511 B7CD A2DC