Re: Fixing a b0rked NMU - How long do I have to wait?

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 02:36:48PM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> I've made a broken NMU of libgpgme0.4, introducing a
> /usr/share/info/dir.* rc-bug (218083). I've submitted a patch and tagged
> the bug accordingly. How long do I have to wait before I can make an
> upload fixing my own broken NMU? Do I really have to wait again
> sometime + sometime + delayed-7days as described in developers
> reference?

I think that fixing breakages introduced in your own NMU is a duty, and
I don't think it's necessary to wait so long before doing so. A couple
of days for the maintainer to respond is adequate, IMHO.

Needless to say, though, be doubly careful to get the second NMU right.
:-) You may find debdiff useful (in general, not just in this case).