Re: dpkg-gencontrol breakage?

This one time, at band camp, Stephen Gran said:
> This one time, at band camp, Stephen Gran said:
> > This one time, at band camp, Goswin von Brederlow said:

> > > Afaik that happens when there are unset, e.g. no libs to depend on
> > > whrere found.

OK, sorry, I think I misparsed what was happening - I thought that the
above errors were stopping the build, but it's a later error, where the
value of ${F:Version} is needed.  That's easy enough to work around, but
I'm still not sure why ${F:Version} is no longer valid.

|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |